Friday, April 17, 2015

Another WIP to Do- Be Gone- Tea Cozy

Almost a year ago, a friend asked me to try make her something. She loves tea.






















She drew me a picture and well I didn't think I could find something like it.


But because of technology and the internet, I found a pattern.
Ta-Da, another project complete. This of course is a proto type.
Her's will be of another color and print, but I know how now and it is in the process of being complete. Check out Angie's WIP's Be gone.

What have you learned and completed recently?
Judith

3 comments:

Angie in SoCal said...

That is darling! I"d want one if I had tea more often these days. What with my kidney stones, I can't drink much of it, but I can see using one in the winter to keep that pot of tea warm. Well done, Judith! Is it going in your Etsy store?

Karen H said...

A very cute tea cozy! I have been planning on making one to keep my tea hot!

Linda Wulf Koenig said...

One of the prettiest ones I've ever seen!